Lockdown getting you down? Escape to the country with seven of your closest people for the ultimate Cape Winelands weekend! We’re partnering up with two of our sister wineries, Plaisir de Merle and Durbanville Hills, to offer wine lovers an unforgettable experience on weekends in September, October and November this year.
This special weekend deal for eight guests includes:
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation in the beautifully restored homestead at Plaisir de Merle, including breakfast on both mornings, and dinner on the Friday evening
- A private cellar tour and wine tasting at Plaisir de Merle
- A wine blending experience at Nederburg, followed by a wine-and-food-pairing lunch presented by chef Jerry Kennedy at The Manor restaurant
- A relaxed lunch with a view at Durbanville Hills’ award-winning Tangram Restaurant
- Return transport between Plaisir de Merle, Nederburg and Durbanville Hills.
All of this is offered at only R3 200 per person or R21 000 in total for eight guests. An unbelievable deal, if we may say so ourselves! A minimum of four guests required.
Please note, strict Covid-19 hygiene and safety measures are in place at all facilities that form part of this experience. Please remember, wearing of masks is a must! Arriving guests will be temperature-screened as an additional safety protocol. Right of admission reserved.