Next time you’re in Paarl, known as the Pearl of the Cape Winelands, make sure to visit our beautifully revamped wine and food experience hub, The Manor, situated in our historic manor house. Here, the emphasis is on authentic, nostalgic food experiences featuring simple and unassuming, yet wholesome and hearty dishes with a touch of heritage.
- Full-flavoured, fresh, summer-inspired food, prepared by chef Maveer Thulsie and his team, are served inside the elegant manor house, outside on the stoep or under the trees in the lush garden. You can pair your meal with our award-winning wines for a doubly delicious experience.
- Regularly changing wine tasting options to knock your socks off. In addition to current vintage wines, we also present Vintage Vault tastings, featuring very rare older vintages. Some of these are also offered for sale.
- Family-friendly picnics under the trees in the garden with an array of fun lawn games available to enjoy. Picnic baskets are filled to the brim with a scrumptious picnic fare and fine wines. Kiddies’ picnic boxes are also on offer. Pre-booking is essential.
- Our Wine Blending Experience. Play winemaker for a day as we guide you through the blending process. Learn the characteristics of various cultivars and discover why some harmonise better than others. Blend and bottle your own signature wine to take home. Available on request for groups of 6 to 24 people.
- Bubbly and oysters! We’ve recently launched a new tasting for summer, featuring our refreshing Première Cuvée Brut and award-winning Cap Classique 2013, as well as our Green Bubbles Sparkling Cocktail, each served with an oyster dressed with specific ingredients to match the flavour profile of each drink.
- Our new Five Senses Wine & Food Experience, devised to indulge your senses, challenge your perception of flavour, and enhance your imagination. Offered at 11:00 and 15:00 every day except on Tuesdays. Pre-booking is required.
- Heritage. Our beautifully restored H-shaped, thatched manor house in the vernacular Cape Dutch style, a National Monument, features original yellowwood shutters, beams, doors and brass escutcheons. The front gable shows the date 1800, the year the house was completed.
For bookings and additional information, please contact us on 021 862 3104 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
FESTIVE SEASON TRADING HOURS
Although usually closed on Tuesdays, The Manor at Nederburg will be trading on Tuesday, 22 December and Tuesday, 29 December. We will, however, be closed on Friday, 25 December (Christmas Day) and Friday, 1 January (New Year’s Day), but open during trading hours on all other days in the festive season. Make your reservation now to avoid disappointment! Contact us on 021 862 3104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some considerations: Strict Covid-19 hygiene and safety measures are in place at The Manor. Wearing of masks is a must! Arriving guests will be greeted at the door and a member of our friendly staff will use a handheld contactless device to take your temperature. Right of admission reserved. We support the responsible consumption of alcohol.